Request a Ceremony: Initiate Request
NOTICE: Public Wreath Ceremonies may be requested up to 180 days in advance.
We have successfully resolved a long-standing issue with users not receiving Ceremony request submissions emails to Gmail (and other .com) accounts. If any issues still persist, we encourage those users submit requests from alternate email accounts to avoid delays in processing, and to inform us via 877-907-8585.
: Our Ceremony Request form and process has changed. Below is a summary of what you should expect:
- Use the form below to initiate a request for a ceremony at Arlington National Cemetery.
- You will then receive an email with a hyperlink that will take you to your ceremony request. If you don't see your email, make sure you check your spam and junk folders.
- You will be prompted to fill in the requested date and other details for your request.
- The request will be reviewed by the Events and Ceremonies staff.
- Once reviewed, you will receive an email specifying the result of your request.
Arlington National Cemetery is currently working to resolve an issue where users with a non '.com' domain email address (i.e. .edu; .org; .mil, etc.) are not receiving their email correspondence.
We recommend two actions:
1. Add 'DoNotReplyArlingtonCemetery@aws.aag.army.mil
' to your personal email contacts.
2. When filling out the Initiate Request form, we encourage the use of a ‘.com’ email address if possible as the primary means of email contact.
*Indicates required fields.