Request a Ceremony: Initiate Request
: Our Ceremony Request form and process has changed. Below is a summary of what you should expect:
- Use the form below to initiate a request for a ceremony at Arlington National Cemetery.
- You will then receive an email with a hyperlink that will take you to your ceremony request. If you don't see your email, make sure you check your spam and junk folders.
- You will be prompted to fill in the requested date and other details for your request.
- The request will be reviewed by the Events and Ceremonies staff.
- Once reviewed, you will receive an email specifying the result of your request.
Arlington National Cemetery is currently working to resolve an issue where users with a non '.com' domain email address (i.e. .edu; .org; .mil, etc.) are not receiving their email correspondence.
We recommend two actions:
1. Add 'DoNotReply@arlingtoncemetery.mil' to your personal email contacts.
2. When filling out the Initiate Request form, we encourage the use of a ‘.com’ email address if possible as the primary means of email contact.
*Indicates required fields.