10. Replica Cornerstone
The original cornerstone placed in 1915 by President Woodrow Wilson is no longer visible today, as it was concealed by the viewing terrace extension. During the renovations, the memorabilia box containing items of historical importance was removed from the original cornerstone and stored at the National Archives. The memorabilia box was then returned to Arlington and reinstalled in a new cornerstone at the front of the viewing terrace. The memorabilia box was removed and opened in anticipation of the 100th anniversary of the dedication of Memorial Amphitheater. Its pristine contents included an American flag, a Bible, and copies of the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution, along with coins, stamps and other historic memorabilia.