The ANC parking facility is located at the main Memorial Avenue entrance, next to the Welcome Center.
• $3 per hour, with a daily maximum of $12 a day for passenger vehicles.
• $10 an hour, with a daily maximum of $40 a day for commercial vehicles, such as tour buses and RVs.
Starting April 4, 2022, buses and RVs will be charged for the first hour upon entry into the parking garage. Passenger vehicles will continue to receive a thirty-minute grace period. Both buses and commercial vehicles will have thirty minutes to exit the parking garage after payment is made.
Instructions for Visitors
• When entering the parking garage, visitors will be prompted to take a ticket upon entering the parking garage. Please note: Vehicles must be in close proximity to the ticket machine for the sensor to recognize the vehicle and produce a ticket). Visitors will need to keep the ticket in their possession for the duration of their visit. Payment is required before exiting the garage and visitors will be required to scan their tickets at the exit lanes.
• Upon exiting the cemetery, visitors may pay by credit card only at the exit lanes. There are two payment stations that accept cash and credit cards: one inside the welcome center near the bookstore and another inside the mid-level of the parking garage just beyond the stairs. Once payment is made, visitors have 30 minutes to exit the garage.
• A lost ticket fee is $12 for passenger vehicles and $40 for commercial vehicles per the vendor.
• Visitors may also choose to pre-pay for the parking garage at Parking.com; search for Arlington National Cemetery at 1 Memorial Avenue. If visitors choose this option, they may scan the Parking.com generated barcode (via mobile phone or printed) at the entrance and exit of the parking garage. If you prepay for parking, do not take a ticket upon entry. Please note: This feature does not guarantee a spot in the parking garage, but provides the convenience of bypassing the payment process onsite. If payment is completed online but there are no spaces available when you arrive, a refund can be filed online with Parking.com. Arlington National Cemetery is not responsible for refunds.
• Visitors who experience any problems at the parking garage may contact the on-site attendant at 202-603-8081 or the parking garage manager at 703-967-9362.
Parking Facility Hours
• Daily, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. (Open one hour after the cemetery closes.) The parking garage closes promptly at 6 p.m.